Write to Adam
Who is Adam Marelli?
Artist & photographer, Adam Marelli is based in New York City. His projects explore the ancient crafts of building, maestros in their workshops, and designs handed down through generations. Whether he is photographing a master carpenter, dodging fish at a local market, or at the drafting table, he is in constant search of the threads which bind our cultures together.
When he noticed a shortage of design instruction geared towards photographers, he opened the doors of his studio, where he teaches the lost lessons of Classical Design. The success of his methods saw him named as the Leica Akademie’s Resident Photographer in New York City. His advice is regularly featured in the “Ask the Contractor” column in the New York Times, he was a lecturer at New York University, and continues to pursue projects at home and abroad. His writings on photography appear in the New York Times, Forbes, GQ, the Gothamist, Leica Blog, Origin Magazine and Phaidon Press. Invisible Exports gallery represents his work in New York City.
Take advantage of Adam’s unique perspective on photography and travel on the workshop of your choice. See why he believes that Success is not Accidental.
If you have ANY questions about photography, workshops, or need a good recommendation on a bottle of wine email him at email@example.com.
PORTFOLIO SITE: www.adammarelli.com
To read more about his approach to art & photography please have a look at these interviews:
- Forbes: Exploring Deep Creativity
- Street View Photography: Interview with Adam Marelli
- National Public Radio (NPR Los Angeles) “Air Talk: When is it ok to snap a picture of a stranger” (audio is on the left side of the page)
- SXSW (South By South West ) Inside PR with Martin Waxman
- Inspired Eye Photography Magazine
- My regular column on Art Photo Feature: A Room for Improvement
- Art Photo Feature Interview
- Leica Blog: Exploring the Craftsmanship behind Venetian Boatyards